I'm sorry, but on June 29th, a week into summer, you're not allowed to declare that the summer is just flying by, as my dentist did this morning.
And why does it feel like winter doesn't end until the temperatures get over 60 degrees or more, but summer ends on Labor Day, regardless of how nice it is the next two months?
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A few recent quotes I read and loved: “The problem with nostalgia isn’t just that it makes the past out to be better than it was; it’s also ...
-
You know you’re too obsessed with politics when you get this email, look at the subject line, and assume there is a Donald Trump joke wai...
-
Follow-ups to the previous predictions: 1 - Not only will the Phillies win the division, tho I now think it might be by only 2-3 games, I a...
-
Topics that get my fellow progressives all fired up that you’ll virtually never hear me give an opinion on: - Keystone XL ...
No comments:
Post a Comment