And now, I'm going to try to avoid ever hearing that word again the rest of my life

"The Virginia House of Representatives this week passed a bill that required women to have a trans-vaginal ultrasound before having an abortion," joked Amy Poehler on Saturday Night Live. "Now don't get me wrong, I love transvaginal. It's my favorite airline."


I've heard most of the "transvaginal" jokes, including the original bill, which really does seem like a joke of the cruelest kind, but to me, it sounds like something a male-to-female transexual would receive in surgery...or something they might enjoy before or afterwards:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

My frustrations and apologies