Among my many thoughts about the recent election, all of which I wish I had written here as I thought of them, was this:
I think that TV political ads have come to be like political yard signs. When there are as many as we've seen in the past 6 months, they all blend together and only have an impact if the other side doesn't keep up.
I may be the only one, but I don't mind the political ads because I don't watch ads anyway. In fact,I wish there were more of them. I figure most of the funding for them comes from billionaires and corporations anyway, so it's a redistribution of their wealth to the media, who of course have such a left-wing bias, it helps the good guys promote the correct agenda anyway.
Search This Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A few recent quotes I read and loved: “The problem with nostalgia isn’t just that it makes the past out to be better than it was; it’s also ...
-
You know you’re too obsessed with politics when you get this email, look at the subject line, and assume there is a Donald Trump joke wai...
-
Follow-ups to the previous predictions: 1 - Not only will the Phillies win the division, tho I now think it might be by only 2-3 games, I a...
-
Topics that get my fellow progressives all fired up that you’ll virtually never hear me give an opinion on: - Keystone XL ...
No comments:
Post a Comment