Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2024

Insert Twilight Zone music here

Every once in a while, I look at the blogger.com "stats" page to see how many people are viewing this blog. Let's just say that I have a very hard time believing their numbers. 

No, actually let's just say, I do not believe their numbers.

Tonight it says that 294 people have been here in the last 7 days. And 107 of them live in Sweden. 

So maybe they gather around at dinner and read my posts while they eat their meatballs?  

(A request - PLEASE! If anyone in Sweden actually sees this, please comment below). 

And another 54 have read it in Singapore? And overall they list 8 countries with residents who have viewed it at least once in the last week:

Sweden 100

Singapore 54

United States 13

Hong Kong 12

Germany 3

France 2

United Kingdom 1

Russia 1

Other 108

But there's the kicker. After listing the 8 countries, it then says "Other - 108"! 

Other what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Probe this

Not sure if I ever posted a link to  this  column published in the Daily Local that I wrote back in August of 2021 titled " Probing the...