Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Funny-ish story. The only time I'd ever seen Josh Shapiro in person was when Sherry and I went to a fundraising dinner at the Desmond in Malvern. At some point, I left the table to go down the hotel hall to use the bathroom. As I went to enter, there were 2 big burly guards standing outside the entrance to the bathroom so I asked if it was okay if I went in and they nodded Yes. So, I went in and the only person in there, standing at the urinal was...Governor Shapiro.

Last night, after the rally, Cheryl had to use the bathroom in the arena (I'll bet you can see where this is going) before we started our long trek back to the car. The line to get in went down a hallway where there were entrances to both the men's and women's bathrooms. Just as she got close to getting in, guess whose small entourage came in behind her. (He was able to go right in because of course it turned out the line was for the women's room and the men's room was a walk right in situation.)
Yeah, I know - TMI, but still, just funny enough, I couldn't resist.
All that aside, I thought his was the best speech of the night, though all three were really great. He sure has a great future. How about a Josh Shapiro - Chrissy Houlahan ticket in 2032?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Probe this

Not sure if I ever posted a link to  this  column published in the Daily Local that I wrote back in August of 2021 titled " Probing the...