News Item from the Kansas City Star : "Lobbyists who have sex with a Missouri lawmaker or their staff would have to disclose it to the Missouri Ethics Commission under a proposed state measure. The bill, sponsored by a Republican, defines sex between lobbyists and legislators as a gift. 'As such, sexual relations would have to be included on monthly lobbyist gift disclosure forms'."
Sooo many thoughts:
- This guy must be so sex-deprived, that he considers it a gift when it happens.
- Or maybe he has fantasies about sex with lobbyists (he is a politician after all).
- Or maybe his wife is a lobbyist.
- Maybe they should offer the Disclosure Forms for sale...and then, with Amuricans' fascination with all things sex-related, those things would probably jump to the top of the NYTimes best-seller list.
- I suggest that any time the State Legislature f*cks over the good people of Missouri, they should have to report that on there too.
- I can't help but wonder if the words "a Missouri lawmaker or" were taken out of that first sentence, that if this law included this guy too, he would need to report so many times, he'd run out of forms. Better be careful how the bill is written to get all the commas in the right places.