So which is it - use them more often or less often? Just something to reflect on.

I think the most over-used piece of equipment in a car, well, besides a cell phone, is the rear view mirror. I think it is in life too.

And while I think on a literal basis, we would all be better served by looking at ourselves in any mirror as infrequently as possible, on a figurative basis, we don't do it often enough.

And while we're on the subject of mirrors, or at least I am, can we get it straight once and for all - if someone is a mirror image of someone - are they exactly the same, or exactly the opposite?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best