I show you his, if you show me...his

I know, I know - the Birthers are crazies, and they are still whining a week after the official birth certificate was revealed. Now they want Kindergarten records, among other crazy things. But I will stand as the one liberal...excuse me, progressive, to semi-defend them.

First, I don't care from a political standpoint if they make all these demands...polite requests. It makes them look much worse than it makes Obama look.

Second, I still want to know where GWB was during his year of National Reserve duty, when not one person ever came forward fro the time he was supposedly stationed i Georgia to say they had served with him there. And since that questions was never answered, I have at least a little bit of empathy for the birther crowd.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part