What the heck, I never read my own blog anyway

Yet another in a long list of Huffington Post headlines I wish I'd never read:

WATCH: Pat Robertson Discusses Oral Sex


OK, now tell the truth, did you see that and think to yourself, "Now this I gotta see!" and did you click on the headline thinking it was a link to the story? If so, please promise me you will never read my blog again, and make some excuse as to why our friendship needs to end as soon as possible.
 
Well, either that or find a sex therapist and immediately book weekly appointments.
 
But then, hmm, since my readership is low enough, and one can never have enough friends, spoiler alert: He said it's OK if you're married.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best