But is it Blog-Worthy?



This is a brilliant compilation of fashion moments from Seinfeld, and every one of them made me smile, but I have to admit part of the reason I’m posting it here is because after I made a comment about it to my uber-hip niece (and loyal reader!) Becca Jane, who had sent it me in the first place, she forwarded my comment to the creators of the original post, and they added it here, with my comment and with a link back to this site.

So here is that post too, which could cause some vortex of bouncing websites ricocheting back and forth off each other:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best