Indeed - and much thanks to my readers to such an extent and for their convene as well!


I find myself often torn (Have you ever found yourself? Other maybe than when you was lost? Have you ever been torn? Gosh I hope not.) between wanting more people to see my posts (validation, after all!) and wishing I didn't know if anyone read them, or who read them, so I could write ever more freely about my often wacky and revealing (oh - the intrigue!) thoughts.

Other than from devoted reader Becca, I rarely get any comments on here, and since there is no "like" function, it's entirely possible that the handful of people who have signed up to see my posts the day they are written via auto-email actually are horrified by what they read and go by the dictum (Dictum?! Hell, I damn near killed him!) that if you can't say anything nice, you should keep your damn mouth shut/keep your fingers off the keyboard.

But there are some incredibly supportive comments that I have heretofore (And just how far is it from heretofore?!) not posted, surely completely out of sheer modesty.

Some examples:

"Great and very informative information it is. Thanks for sharing"

"Awesome article, Great, Informative..Wonderful article you wrote." 

"Your site is realy cool and this is an awesome motivating article. Much thanks to you to such an extent. more hints leather horse saddles on" 

"Awesome article, Great, Informative..Wonderful article you wrote." 

"Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks"

"Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you. This post is very useful and helpful. I like your posts. I always follow your Posts. I hope, in the future, you will present us with such important posts." (Such a fan!)

"great article. I always visit your site. thanks "
"I really like your post. Thanks so lot for your convene. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. Thanks so much with this fantastic this post." 
"I really like your post. Thanks so lot for your convene. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. Thanks so much with this fantastic this post." 
"Hello,Great post! Very nicely witten article, I love your blog.I just have a blog so need more information about Tutorial Blog.You always right very useful and informative articles, keep writing.Thanks for sharing." (No no - thank YOU, dear reader!)
"Thanks You Very Much Dear For Post Great Article, I forwarded to My all friends to read It." 
"Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us." 
"Very nice post" 
"Very attractive theme of your blog and i have have learn your blog"  (I'm not entirely sure Becca didn't write that comment too.)
And my favorite: When Incitatus faced south, his north end had no choice. Cankles has a choice"!  (oh, please - Don't leave us hanging here - what end did Cankles choose?!)
But seriously folks - thanks for reading. I have fun here, even though my posts have slacked off over the past year or so. I have a number of them lined up for the next week or two, so I hope you find them beneficial, informative, interesting, important and very attractive.

Comments

  1. Hey, that's me!! I'm happy to hear you'll be posting more. I need this very attractive blog in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best