your name here!

 

I should almost start a new thread called 

Random Retirement Ramblings.  

Here are three:

1 - Would you want to know if someone is having sexual fantasies about you? 

        Are you sure? Part of me would (guess which part), but the rest of me would not. 

2 - The coolest email address: yourname@gmail.com.  

Rando Dude: "What's your email address?"

Me: "It's yourname@gmail.com"

Rando: (Looks up, stares) MY name?

Me: No. Yourname.

Rando: "Wait...your email address is my name?"

Me: "No, it's yourname."

Rando: "So your email address is randodude@gmail.com?"

Me: "What? No, it's yourname@gmail.com."

Me: (Gets punched.)

3 - I forget the third one. Which is perfect for a retired senior f-ing citizen, which I was just called last week for the first time ever, to my immediate alarm and despondence. (Wow - turns out "despondence" is an actual word. I hate it when I try to make up words and it turns out they are actual words, like shenaniganry. At least I still have skidaddalize and reconstabulate going for me, which is nice.)

Oh Joy - I remembered! But upon further review, it didn't make sense, so never you mind. It was about how out of touch people who are passionate about something are. But then I remembered how much I love passionate people. And passion in general. But there sure is a tipping point. The fine line between passion and obsession.

And why is the line always a fine one? Can't it be a fat line? Or a coarse one?

Enough with the R-cubed.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

My frustrations and apologies