A random discussion of baseball stadiums (OK, stadia) we've been to, came up recently among my baseball fantasy league buddies, and I suggested we list the ones we've been to that don't exist anymore, and when I gave the list, the only response was from one of the younger members telling me I was showing my age. 

Anyway, here it is:

Candlestick Park
Kingdome (Seattle)
Baltimore Memorial Stadium
The Vet (Philly!)
Connie Mack (Also Philly)
Shea Stadium
Comisky (Chicago)
Tiger Stadium (Detroit)
Riverfront (Cincinnati)
Three Rivers (PIttsburgh)
District of Columbia (RFK) Stadium
Cleveland Municipal
Milwaukee County Stadium
Exhibition Stadium (Toronto)
and the (Houston) Astrodome

I might as well list current ones too:

Fenway (Boston)
Wrigley (Chicago)
Yankee Stadium
Citizen's Bank Park
Angel Stadium (Anaheim, CA)
Guaranteed Rate Field (Chicago)
Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City)
Camden Yards (Baltimore)
PNC Park (Pittsburgh)
Ring Central (?) (Oakland)

I've also been to hockey games in Philly (3 places, including the Convention Center for the Blazers), Long Island, Manhattan (MSG), Cherry Hill NJ, Meadowlands (NJ), Calgary, Boston, Montreal, Washington, Pittsburgh

Football at Franklin Field, the Vet and Lincoln Financial - all in Philly and the Meadowlands
NBA in Philly, Indiana and the Meadowlands 



Comments

  1. I forgot a 4th Football field - the Superdome in New Orleans for the 1981 Super Bowl (Eagles lost :-( ).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

My frustrations and apologies