Predictions - II

Follow-ups to the previous predictions:

1 - Not only will the Phillies win the division, tho I now think it might be by only 2-3 games, I also predict they'll finish with the best record in the National League.

2 - I had forgotten until I was reminded yesterday that Glenn Beck is a Mormon. Taking that into account, I'll make Mitt Romney the clear frontrunner for the R nomination in 2012, family pets strapped to roofs of cars, notwithstanding. Assuming the state primaries are in the same order as last time, he'll win Iowa in a squeaker over Huckabee at #2 and Palin at #3, win NH easily and then his biggest test will be South Carolina. That state will decide the nomination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best