I want a quiz like this every day!

This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen on Facebook. It was a status posted by the amazing Jill whose blog "A Day in the Life of a Sexologist" is posted in the upper right hand corner of this blog...and who I think is going to become incredibly successful, famous and wealthy sometime in the next 12 months.

First I'll post her question and all the 30+ responses, and then add my thoughts at the bottom:

Jill At Feminique



Tyler and I are having a debate: what is more intimate- tittie fucking or kissing? If you and your partner broke up for one night and got back together, would you be more upset to learn they kissed someone else, or tittie fucked someone else? Weigh in with your opinion.


Marj Pike Hatzell kissing. I could care less about tittie fucking, honestly.

Kelly Noblitt Grube Kissed. Hands down.


Kayla Chenoweth How is titty fucking intimate


Michelle Durcholz Lemon Kissing


Jill At Feminique Follow up question: can there ever be a random meaningless kiss or is kissing necessarily intimate?


Lauren Reinhart I'd be more pissed about the titty fucking, especially if they came.


Kayla Chenoweth I think men should start commenting on this status. Clearly women are more prone to be pissed about kissing (with the exception of Miss Lauren Reinhart). I'm interested in seeing the dudes' comments

Doug Knepp kissing is more intimate ... you kiss from your soul


Lauren Reinhart I'm a Mrs, actually :D


Kelly Noblitt Grube Yes, there can be a random meaningless kiss. But when compared to tittie fucking or even fucking someone else.....i'd rather my partner do that vs kiss someone else.


Carra Sponheimer Intimate..


Doug Knepp I could tittie fuck any woman ... its just the means to the end .. I have met many women that I would never share a kiss with


Kelly Noblitt Grube Exactly Doug!


Doug Knepp that said ... the woman I am sharing a bed with should expect more than a kiss


Kelly Noblitt Grube TBH.....a carnal affair I could forgive so much easier than an emotional one.


Carra Sponheimer If it involved fucking then I would pist ..


Tom Burke Kissing could be a moment of weakness. Otherwise, both are naked and a lot more thought went into it... lots of chances to change minds. I'd be less upset about the kissing.


Dan Yarnall Tittie fuck


Lyndsay Mercier I think I can see both as being intimate...kissing is definitely intimate, but it's possible to just have a meaningless peck or a drunken kiss at a bar or something that would have zero emotion. Titty-f'ing isn't filled with romance obviously, but it does involve being at least partly nude together, being alone with lustful intentions, and probably an orgasm which I think I would be pretty upset about. I don't like either of them.....so I guess I'm just the jealous type!


Kelly Noblitt Grube I find it interesting that the guys are going with tittie fuck. Is it b/c of the "marking of territory" by another male to put it crudely? Or is it something else?

Robin Owens I did not have sexual relations with that woman....( in my Bill Clinton voice) tittie fucking big NO!!!


Jamie P. McVickar Perhaps you should define what you mean by intimate, Jill. It may be that men and women would define that word differently. It fascinates me though that women here by and large, so to speak, (bi and large?) would be more upset bytheir guy kissing than TF-ing another woman.


Rich Yarnall If you brake up you are giving up your rights and anything can be intimidating if you still have feelings.. Both can be meaningless but you learn so much more about a person when you kiss them


Barry Rabin If my wife did either with another woman, I'd at least expect her to bring back the video! :)


Christopher M Schultz I think that kissing is way more intimate, I think tittie fucking is pointless unless she is licking/sucking the tip. So which is worse would depend on the level of skill involved. Either way can you truly be mad if you seriously broke up with him and then got back together.


Allison Conway At first I was going to say kissing, but then I read Tom's comment and it made me remember when my ex cheated on me. It wasn't the cheating that made me the most upset, it was the idea that every second was a chance for him to stop or change his mind but he never did. So, I think that tittie fucking is a lot more intimate because you have made the decision to go past kissing, clothes, location, etc.


Worley Turner They both bother me to the same extent. Cheating is cheating. Any kind of sexual touch with another person is cheating and id be sick about either one.


Justin-Paul Killen I think more effort goes into the tittie fucking. And it would make you wonder where the guy finished. Getting cheated on sucks no matter what. But getting naked takes it to a higher level.


Joe Bellesorte Kissing i would think of as intimate and romantic, Titty fucking is intimate on a sexual level. I would NEVER believe anyone if they told me they went out and just kissed someone for the night, no one stops at kissing on a one night encounter. If it were to happen, it would be because there is a strong emotional connection going on or somebody got uncomfortable and did not allow things to go further. Titty fucking is on the same level as sex. I don't think saying you went out and titty fucked someone makes it any better then having sex with them. That being said, i would be more upset about the TFing. I would be upset about the kissing if it was emotional, but probably not as much as the TFing. This leads me to another question, whats worse, a blowjob or titty fuck? From a man's and women' perspective. One last thing, if you break up for a night do you really want to know what happened? If you both agree to it, you also both agree to complete freedom. Otherwise whats the point if you are gonna work things out anyway? The only reason for breaking up for a night is to be allowed to see other people, and if you cant handle that then you dont do it at all or plan for a longer break up.


Katrina Miller Fallick Kissing, for me, is more affectionate then intimate. I could totally forgive one kiss. Not a big deal at all. Tittie fucking would make me sadder because, as people said, the though that went into it, and the intimacy of being naked. Also, any kind of sex seems more...intentional I guess. It would hurt my self confidence (why am I no good enough) where as a kiss is just...a kiss.


Jill At Feminique This was an interesting 2 hour discussion we had. It's all hypethetical (neither of us kissed/ tf'ed someone else) but the convo started by me saying I value kissing and place it very highly and I don't like to randomly kiss people at bars because I think kissing is special and intimate because you're face to face and you can smell their pheromones and there are two mucus membranes touching so it's more about being in one's body, which is far more invasive in my opinion that titite fucking, because breasts are just ordinary skin, plus you're not face to face. Tyler thought I was crazy that I would be more discriminate in who I would kiss than who I would tittie fuck. I think what is most illuminating about this thread is the large gender gap.

So there ya go. First of all, I want to know if a single person reading this or who has posted above ever particpated in "Tittie-fucking" without there first being kissing involved.

"Hey hey, babee. Wanna go back to my place so I can fuck your tits?"
Or
"Hi. My name's Heather. Do you want to fuck my tits? Just as long as you don't kiss me first! You pig!" 
 
How would that happen exactly?
 
OK, so now to the gender thing. This is a perfect illustration of the difference between males and females. First of all, I think once you include the words "tittie fucking" in a sentence, the synapses in a guy's head/s go nuts, so to speak, and there is very little thought or introspection as to what the question really entails. Women see it and see only one word: "intimate". Guys only see two words: "titty" nad "fucking". And women really think it through and think about intimacy and cuddling and special moments. Guys read it and think "oh yeah, I LOVE fuckin' a chick's tits! Sign me up, babe!" So that's what they...we vote for.
 
But then, if you were to ask a guy to step back and agree on the definition of the word "intimate"...ok, yeah, kissing probably is. But where's the fun in that? Well, besides the pheromone and mucas exchanges and all that.

OK, actually I like kissing too...a LOT...but compared to...OK, I think I've typed out those two words as many times in one post as I can bare. (uh-oh, there go those synapses again...bare?!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

So wrong...but so right