A belly full of thoughts...about my belly:

In honor of the day just passed, I'll point out that the movie Groundhog Day could have been made about my waistline since it never improves either, but I'm glad it wasn't because Bill Murray is much funnier.

Trev to me the other day as we were lying in bed talking and generally carrying on: "When you laugh, your face doesn't change, but your stomach is having a party!"

If someone were to ask me when one officially becomes a grown-up, I'd say it happens when one stops buying new pants because they are growing up and starts buying them because they are growing out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best