Whenever I go to this blog to make an entry, I look about midway down the right hand side to see where people have come from to visit the site. Probably about 2/3rds are from Chester County, generally arriving from the Daily Local News' Blogtown site. I also have a loyal visitor from Mountain View, California, which is kind of flattering.

But I'm often amazed by the number of visits I get from countries I've barely heard of. Today, I had a visitor from a place I have definitely never heard of: Antalya.

I had to look up where it is. Shows how sheltered a life I live. Antalya was the world's fourth most visited city by number of international arrivals in 2011, with 10.5 million annual visitors. And it's on the Turkish Riviera...which I also didn't even know there was one of. And now I can see why there were so many visitors. It looks to be a pretty amazing place.

So to my new friend there, if you want to fly a few friendly folks over for a visit, my wife and I would love to come have you show us what I've been missing!

And I hope you found what you were looking for here, even if it was only a search for the photo of an alluring view of the side of Taylor Swift's breast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best