And of course the benefit of having alzheimers? Being able to hide your own Easter Eggs

I was also thinking driving home, which along with when I'm in the shower and sitting on the toilet, the times when I do my best thinking, about a post I could put on here and then wondering if I'd ever written it on here before, which made me think that maybe the one positive about having a blog is that I'll have proof some day of whether I have Alzheimers. I can just look to see if I'm posting the same thoughts over and over.

That's assuming I'd want to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best