My advice to you if you want to fall asleep though, is just to think about how you felt when reading this entry...zzzz

Considering my awesome wife is one of the few people who reads this blog on purpose, that is, without first googling some variation of the word "sex" or "sex on amurica", as one person in the Middle East did to get here (see earlier post) , I'm probably ill-advised to write this here, but she's a forgiving sort and I hope she still will be after reading this.

I recently realized that when I wake up late at night and can't get back to sleep, which I understand happens more and more the older one gets, that a surefire way for me to fall asleep very, very quickly, I mean 100% of the time, within mere seconds, is to imagine sex with a particular woman. And I don't mean one person in particular, I mean, like pick out any woman I am even remotely attracted to, and start to imagine our hooking up, and every single time, even before we get a stitch of clothing off (have you ever really tried to take off just a stitch of clothing?!), I'm soundly snoozing.

Now here are my questions for you gals out there:

1 - If a guy told you that and that he was thinking of you, would you be:
   a - creeped out that a married guy was thinking of you that way?
   b - flattered that he would think of you that way?
   c - depends on who the guy is?
Or are you:
2 - outraged that he would fall asleep when imagining the two of you together?
3 - wondering how Cheryl has stayed with me for so long, or at least, once she's read this?
4 - glad YOUR guy would never do a thing like this?
5 - a guy and you find yourself oddly intrigued by the concept?
6 - glad for the advice and can't wait to try it?
7 - if you're a married guy, do you wonder if I'm thinking of your wife?
8 - and if so, are you:
  a - proud?
  b - ready to punch me out?
  c - oddly intrigued by the concept?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So wrong...but so right