Wanna have lunch...or dinner...or sex?

Driving home tonight, it struck me that those two previous posts may seem contradictory, first writing about various women I imagine myself having sex with and then saying that I don't find myself wanting to have sex with any other women than my wife (hmmm...not sure I mentioned that part).

I guess the best I can do to explain the difference is by saying that I think people generally have fantasies that we don't necessarily hope ever come true. And if you don't, well, first, I don't believe you and second, I don't believe you've closely examined the deepest and funnest recesses of your imagination....yet. I'm sure you'll get to it when you're maybe too late to do anything about it.

And I didn't want to interrupt myself in that first sentence above, but isn't "have sex" about the weirdest expression? Like I'll have a hoagie, or I'd like to have a nap, except those are nouns. To "have sex"...what else can you have, as a verb? I guess like wanting to "have fun". I guess that's not so bad. Just sounds weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best