That said, Obama will clean any of their respective clocks

Charlie's comment below reminds me that I should post here what I had also put on Facebook a few weeks back.

My prediction for who gets the most votes for the R nomination is thus:

1 - Huntsman
2 - Ross Perot...I mean Ron Paul
3 - Romney

And I only score it that way because it's just too easy to pick Romney. If I had to bet my house, I'd go Romney, but where's the fun in that? I think the single biggest deciding factor in who R's will vote for will be to choose the person they think has the best chance of beating Obama.

After all, it worked for us D's when we took Kerry over our preferred ideological choice - Howard Dean - in 2004, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best