Follow by Email

Of Politics, Sports and Sex

OK, so there won't be a LOT on here about sex, but tell the truth, that's most of the reason you entered this site, right? So, I'll slip some things in from time to time just to keep you coming...back.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Oh sure, blame it on the dead guy


A bad week, weight-loss-wise. I gained a pound, probably due in part to the funeral of a classy, by-all-accounts-lovable, Irishman, whose awesome family threw a helluva lunch afterwards.

Other than that, I probably ate a little too many chicken tenders, french fries and hash browns at the various baseball games and lunches and breakfasts I went to with friends during the week, but if I believed that, I’d have to somehow blame myself, and we can’t have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment