Call it the Nizz-Nizz diet and we'll try to make a full book out of it...though maybe that Nizz part might look a little too familiar for some


Oh right…my update from the Monday weigh-in. Another good week – 2 more pounds, so 8 in 4 weeks and am now at 200 even. I won’t feel like I’ve made real progress until I’m in the mid 190’s but 8 lbs in one month is certainly commendable.

I think what I like best about it though is the discipline I’ve had in keeping to it. I really have been good about sticking to the No Sweets/No Snacks approach. It allows me to eat pretty normal meals, though Cheryl’s generally healthy cooking may be as important as the NS/NS aspect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best