My frustrations and apologies

 

Looking at this blog a few days ago, I decided I didn't like the colors of it, so out of boredom, I decided to change it, choosing one of their choices of "themes", and boy do I regret it. Not only did it lose many of the "widgets", as they call them, on the sides, some of which I was able to eventually recover, though I still don't like the way it presents them, but it incorrectly and incompletely displays the posts. The one right below this one, if you click on it, shows correctly that the items I listed were written as bullet points but when one looks just at the blog, it throws them all together as if they are part of a sentence. So I apologize for the new look.

Yet once again, I've had to sacrifice reality in favor of beauty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best