Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best

 Things the media seem obsessed with that I just pass over as soon as I see what the article is about:

  •  AI
  • Anything to do with Israel, especially the latest war
  • Abortion
  • Crime
  • Donald Trump
  • Fantasy Football
  • Golf
  • Space of the Outer variety
  • Women's sports (sorry!)

On the other hand, climate change applies in terms of my (not) wanting to read about it, but they actually should be writing about it far more often.

Interestingly, it seems like national level politicians spend way more time on things I don't care about than the things I wish they would, too. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part