Reminds me of some of the hostels I stayed in in Europe

This is just too easy, I realize, but it needs to be said by someone.

After the USA gave up 2 goals in the first half against Slovenia, or was in Slovakia...or Serbia, maybe, the FIFA website excitedly announced that the "USA have not kept a clean sheet for 18 FIFA Group Matches in a row. The previous record was held by France." And further, "The last time the USA held a clean sheet was in 1950."

Whaddya mean we don't keep clean sheets - and who's checking them anyway? But wait, do we only keep dirty sheets? And is it because we just don't like to hold them? But really, since 1950? 60 years since we held a clean sheet or kept one? I have just way too many questions about all this.

And considering how rarely they bathe in France, well, I'm glad they at least keep clean sheets again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

So wrong...but so right