Well, OK, either that or "Plastics", I'm not sure which now

If I were to give a graduation speech...or shall I say, WHEN I am someday asked to give a graduation speech, I will give one piece of advice to my rapt audience (and presumably "rapt" in this case may mean "hungover"). Well, actually, I'll probably be unable to stop myself at just one piece of advice, but my main focus, if they only hear me say one thing, the one thing, that if they use these two words as their guide in everything they do, the rest of their lives, in terms of their approach to their job, their studies, their friends, their loved ones, the simple jobs they do around the house, it's this simple suggestion:

Exceed Expectations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best