But then cheap thrills are better than none at all.

I wonder if a paper cut is God's way of punishing us for cheap thrills.

And when I refer to a cheap thrill, I think in terms of something sexual in nature if that wasn't already obvious. From a covert glance at a woman's decolletage to a brief glimpse of her panties...

...to a welcoming kiss on the lips from a woman you're not related to or in love with. Damn, I made like 5 spelling errors in that sentence when I first wote it.

Maybe those thrills aren't as cheap as I'd thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best