Though in some ways it's even more impressive that she spends so little on utilities

I've been enamored of...or is it with? Zooey Deschanel ever since I discovered her in Elf - the Will Ferrell movie we watch every December with the two youngest kids. Cheryl and I have even watched all the episodes of her new show New Girl this year.

I say all that as partial apology for having clicked on a link breathlessly promising to give every possible detail of her recent divorce filing. And so it did, telling us these simply fascinating details:

She makes about $95,000 a month (Or about what Mitt "Thurston" Romney makes every 2 days.)


She spends only (!) about $22,550 a month on things including some of the following:
•$1,000 on groceries and other household items (doesn't seem outrageous)
•$500 on dining out (sounds low unless she's getting lots of comped meals)
•$800 on utilities
•$2,000 for clothes (Can you imagine? Though if I made $95K a month, I'm not sure I'd stop there.)


OK, I get that she makes $95k and spends $22,550 and is wise enough to sock the rest away, hopefully in some nice no-load mutual funds, but here's my question: WHAT THE HELL ELSE DOES SHE SPEND THE REST OF THE $72,450 A MONTH ON?!  Hair care products, perhaps? Here and there a Jew's Harp?

Sorry for the caps, but the question begged for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best