(But here's a shout out to my one other fan in West Chester!)



I'd feel self-conscious that my only post today is an update on my weight-loss process except that when I look at the list on the middle right-hand side of this blog that shows the locations of people who visit this blog, it shows that 8 of the last 9 people to visit are from Kennett Square, which is to say...the visits are from me.

Maybe proving what some people have already surmised – that I may be my biggest fan.

So, I’m at 202, having lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks.

Yay me.

Told ya.

 

Comments

  1. I will try to make a better effort to click on here when I read your emails of blog posts, coz I read every one, but it doesn't show up on your tracker? That might be what's happening with your other fans who get email notifications of your posts. So, YAY YOU, from one of your other biggest fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laur! No, you're right. There's no real reason for anyone getting the emails to reply or go to the site, though it's always...often...sometimes!...nice to get feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya you, Honey! And, by the way...I'm your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

So wrong...but so right