My answer: Yes it is, but no it doesn't!

Which would surprise you more after 12 years together with your partner: that the romance was still as strong in your lives, or the sex? It would be interesting to ask that question both to people who have been together for that long (like my wife and me) and to people who have recently fallen in love and are intending to get married.

And is it a typical male thing to ask that question, keeping the two things separate? My guess is that women would say you can't separate them, because in the words of Frank Sinatra, you can't have one without the other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best