But she doesn't sweat much for a fat chick

I've been thinking about this the past few days and hate to admit I was hesitant to post it, because it is so unflattering yet likely true. But then I realized, there are only about 2 or 3 people that read this blog regularly anyway, maybe even including my wife and me, so what the heck:

I realized over the weekend that I take some pride in virtually never saying anything bad about anyone without also mentioning something I like about them as well.

But then I also realized with some embarrasment that I probably also never say anything nice about anyone without saying something negative as well.

I'm going to try to monitor this to see if this is accurate over the coming weeks and months and get back to you...well, get back to my wife and myself, I guess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best