Oh, and she doesn't sweat much either...I mean EVER, She doesn't sweat EVER!

I just glanced at my blog this morning (I guess that's kind of like googling yourself - a little narcissistic!) to see if I had missed any typos in my recent posts and realized that the juxtaposition of the two posts below this one is just a little bit awkward!

When I wrote about my wife in the post right under this and then entitled the one under it "But she doesn't sweat much for a fat chick" I was NOT, repeat NOT, referring to my wife who is thin and perfect. OK, just wanted to clear that up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the other hand, if you want an opinion on beer or chocolate, I'm your guy!

Plus ca change, plus ca meme chose? Just not much sign of the change part

Of course, the Republican Congress didn't get anything done last year anyway, so maybe it's for the best